George Utz Ltd (UK) is part of the Swiss based Utz Group, which was founded more than 60 years ago. The Group is a leading player in the Plastic Materials Handling sector across Europe, predominantly designing and manufacturing customer-specific plastic containers to transport items safely and securely.
Following recent extensive and ongoing investment, the UK subsidiary is a fully operational sales, manufacturing and warehousing facility, operating from recently extended purpose built premises on the Clover Nook Industrial Estate in Alfreton, Derbyshire, just alongside the M1.
An exceptional opportunity has arisen at George Utz Ltd for an Apprentice Office Administrator to join its UK operation.
The main purposes of the role are to support the business administration .
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reception Duties – answering phones, internal/external post/opening closing main doors/greeting visitors.
- Preparation & Inputting Quotations on ERP system.
- Input Sales Orders and produce Sales Invoices/Credit Notes.
- Updating ERP system with customer information.
- Update the customers with lead times on their outstanding orders.
- Prepare bill of materials for all fabrication and print work.
- Answering customer telephone/email queries.
- Housekeeping - ensuring Reception and Meeting Rooms are tidy and presentable for visitors.
- Processing Warehouse Documentation.
- Processing Production Documentation.
- Processing Finance Documentation.
- Credit Control.
- General administration duties and Housekeeping as and when required.
- Team social event organisation and HR support.
- Order female corporate uniform and female PPE.
This job description is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities and you may well be asked to perform other tasks as and when required.
Qualifications and Skills
Basic understanding of English & Maths to GCSE grade 4 or above
2 or more A Levels grade C or above
What George Utz Ltd. offers you:
- Competitive salary
- Company Pension Scheme and EBIT based bonus scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Training and support throughout your apprenticeship scheme and beyond
- Modern production facilities equipped to a high standard of technology and machining
- A friendly, "can do" professional team environment
- Team building and social events
- The opportunity to benefit from a Company network covering Europe (Switzerland, Germany, England, France, Poland) the USA and China
- To work for a company whose customers cover diverse industries, including some of the world’s most prestigious car manufacturers, blue chip high street retail organisations, world class pharmaceutical companies and the UK’s leading supermarkets
Apply to Sharon.email@example.com