George Utz has an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Key Account Manager to join their dynamic team, do you see yourself as:
- Hard Working
- Able to communicate at all levels both internally and externally
- Positive Attitude
- Customer Focused
- Quality Focused
Have the following qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSE’s grade four and above including Maths and English.
- Ability to communicate and build relationships at all levels.
- Be able to work positively in a team.
- Presentation skills.
- Knowledge of the packaging sector and supply chain.
- Be able to demonstrate technical solutions coherently
George Utz Ltd (UK) part of the Swiss based Utz Group, founded more than 60 years ago. With eight businesses on three continents. The Group, with over 1,200 employees, is a leading player in the Returnable Plastic Materials Handling and technical plastics sectors, designing and manufacturing customer-specific plastic solutions in the UK and around the world for leading blue chip companies.
What George Utz Ltd offers you:
- Competitive salary
- Company Pension Scheme and EBIT based bonus scheme
- Initial and ongoing training and support from your team and management, with a focus on your career progression and personal development
- Modern production facilities equipped to a high standard of technology and machining
- A friendly, "can do" professional team environment
- Team building and social events
- The opportunity to benefit from a Company network covering Europe (Switzerland, Germany, England, France, Poland) the USA and China
Main purpose of job – To maintain and increase the business through new and existing customers. This is a full time position that is well suited for an individual that is looking to advance their career in becoming a successful key account manager and gain hands on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
No recruitment agencies please.